Blog feedback and learner response

 

WWW: You’ve made an absolutely brilliant start to A Level Media on the coursework side – well done! Your blog is fully up to date and your reflection on the mise-en-scene recreation is exactly what I want to see in an LR task. Keep up the good work!

EBI: Your analytical work so far shows a good level of detail which is so important at A Level. However, it is also important to focus on written English so think about how you organise your writing (sentences, paragraphs etc.)

Reflect on your first month of Film & TV Language, What aspect of Film & TV language have you most enjoyed studying?

Personally misc-en-scene has been a strong favourite of mine because now I have gained the ability to properly analyse and understand what happens in a scene and all the little elements which join up to create the main message behind a scene.

What is your strongest piece of work so far? 

The misc-en-scene recreation has been my strongest as I believe my attention to detail and my ability to recreate the original video was strong.

What is your weakest?

The analysis of the posters could have been more in detail.

What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop before we start coursework at the end of Year 12? 

My written english skills and presentation need to improve before coursework as this would allow for my work to be easily read.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound analysis

Crime drama pre-production

misc en scene recreation by laith