misc en scene recreation by laith

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuZTa3JmcCs - Link to recreation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6f0w5BRasw&t=58s - scene i chose to recreate


I chose karate kid because I believed that it wouldn't be easy however not too challenging as it would allow me to practice my film making, I chose to recreate a action packed scene in which the two main characters fight. I used two different phone cameras to record from different angles.

What went well?

The angles and transitions were pretty good in my opinion and the music perfectly created tension along the recreation and moreover another thing that went well is the acting considering me and my friend had never undergone any prior acting experience at all.

What could be improved?

Mainly the acting, camera quality and audio quality could be vastly improved also with less background noise and steadier camera movement however considerent the budget which was £0 these issues are miniscule.

Lines where printed out on pieces of paper for me and my friend to read off and practice and a phone was mounted on a tripod to capture a form of stable recording and we tried matching the scene and clothing as closely as possible with what we had available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound analysis

Crime drama pre-production